Here, we walk you through our recipe for a shea butter fragrance bar.
Fast and Easy Shea Butter Fragrance Bar Recipe
Fast and Easy Shea Butter Fragrance Bar
This is a great fast and simply way to add some fragrance to a raw shea butter bar.
Author: Simply Shea Butter
Recipe type: Shea Butter Fragrance Bar
Serves: 4 oz
- 4oz (1 stick or ½ Cup) of Simply Shea Butter
- Favorite Fragrance or Essential Oil of Choice
- Take a 4oz stick of shea butter and put it in the microwave for 40 seconds (time will vary for each microwave) it will soften up and melt in some areas.
- Just pour it into a small glass bowl, and use a whisk to smooth out the un-melted pieces.
- Add 30 - 50 drops of your favorite fragrance depending on the strength of the fragrance you want in the bar, then whisk again.
- We have local farmers markets that sell popular perfume scents as pure oil - so your scent can be whatever you want.
- Make sure you don’t heat the shea butter with the oil you choose as a scent.
- Pour back into the reusable dish and put into the freezer - it should be ready to take out in 30 minutes, it should be solid but not rock hard.
Scoop out and rub with your palms to melt the shea butter and then apply to the desired areas or remove the bar from the tray and put in a dish to use as desired.